1. Kennel Cough VIP Furever (KC VIP) has a seven day money back guarantee period allowing time to read the terms & conditions from original date of purchase.
2. Under the money back guarantee if a Vaccination or any other product was provided at a reduction to its normal price due to the VIP purchase the difference to the products normal full price will be deducted from the refunded VIP value.
3. KC VIP is only available to purchase whilst your pet is a registered VIP member. If your pets normal VIP status lapses then your pets KC VIP status will automatically lapse.
4. KC VIP is only available for dogs.
5. KC VIP is available to purchase within one calendar month of an animal’s KC vaccination.
6. KC VIP remains valid for the life of the animal it is purchased for and is non transferrable.
7. No refunds will be returned to the owner for any circumstance which includes the passing of animal or if a client moves away geographically.
8. The Practice will where possible always try to send a reminder to the owner advising that their pets KC booster is due, however the Practice is under no obligation to do so.
9. For your pets KC VIP status to remain active an animal must have received its booster within three months of the vaccination renewal date.
10. If revaccination does not occur within three months of the due date revaccination will need to occur. In this instance the KC Vaccination will be charged for KC VIP to be valid.
11. Only when the paid for vaccination has been administered will your pets KC VIP status be reinstated to comply with manufacturer guidelines.
12. For KC VIP to be incepted then the prior Kennel Cough vaccination must be at full price even if taken at the time of a normal booster vaccination, the KC VIP package cannot be taken out at the time of a reduced priced kennel cough vaccination.
13. KC VIP will include the approved vaccinations used by the current Practice protocol at the time and the vaccines administered cannot be dictated by the client.
14. The terms of KC VIP can be varied by the Practice at any time if it is deemed necessary on the grounds of medical reasons and the decision of the Veterinary Surgeon is final
15. KC VIP includes only the vaccinations and a health check by the Veterinary Surgeon to assess the vaccination is suitable to be given, these are free of charge. Any further professional advice or consultation will be charged for. For avoidance of doubt this includes medication assessment for repeat prescriptions, nail clips and anal sacs.
16. KC VIP must be paid for in full at time of purchase to be valid.
17. If a client has any financial balance for any pet outstanding whereby the client has been marked as a ‘bad debt client‘ then KC VIP will cease to be valid until the full amount outstanding has been settled and all debt collection costs associated.
18. The Practice will keep a record of KC VIP members.
19. In the event that the age of the animal cannot be verified the Practice will advise its best estimate of the animals age, if the client disagrees, then in the absence of proof KC VIP will not be offered.
20. KC VIP is transferable to any approved Veterinary Practice that offers the scheme at no extra cost.
21. The KC VIP status of an animal can be transferred from an owner to a new owner only if the animal in question is microchipped. KC VIP is not transferrable for non microchipped animals.
22. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
23. All prices shown on printed and visual material is correct at time of going to press. The price for the package will be the price charged as per our internal price list on day of purchase.